The little ganja Christmas tree

So I mentioned in my last post that I have started a new project. I thought it would motivate me more to put up a couple of pics as I progress, although as you can see from the photo that I haven' progressed too far. This is just the first night worth of work after getting the fabric set up on my lap/table stand on the scroll bars.
It's progressed more since then, although not a lot as the backstitching of the Christmas tree is quite tedious/time consuming. I've scanned and enlarged the chart so that I can highlight where I've been, but it does require concentration to make sure that each brand is being stitching precisely "so".

And of course, I've added a few more branches since this picture was taken, since I thought just those three top branches made the tree look like a little marijuana plant!