Three more days of progress


It's been a busy three days here for stitching. I'm so pleased with the progress that I've been able to make on Harry's sampler. I finished page three tonight and am on to page four, which involves very little stitching. Once that is done, the home stretch is in sight with just the border, backstitching and personalization to finish off.

I've realized that as Harrison's name is quite long (it's Harrison Arthur), I'll likely have to do his name on two lines. As soon as I can print some cross stitch graph paper out, the spacing/placement of the name and date will be what I will be working on next. Fingers crossed it all works out!